Take a seat, and let us transform your hair in a revolutionary blow dry session.
Whether you’re planning a night out, a brunch with the girls, or just want your hair to be as fabulous as possible, our blow dry experts can help you achieve the look of your dreams in one easy and relaxing session.
We’re proud to say we have some of the best and creative stylists around who work their magic to add the desired shape, bounce, or volume to your gorgeous locks.
Our blow drys are an experience like no other.
You’ll be surrounded by beautiful interiors and a friendly concierge team that all create the feeling of an enchanting, one-of-a-kind escape.
Our team will always be on hand to offer a range of hot and soft drinks straight to your chair and can answer any questions you may have during your visit.
We also boast a fully functioning bar with talented mixologists serving up your favourite cocktails, bottomless bubbles, or the beer and wine of your choice.
So what are you waiting for? Treat your hair the way it deserves to be treated and make a booking today.
- Your blow dry experience begins the moment you walk through the door. You’ll be greeted by our friendly team, who will go over the basics and take your drinks order before showing you to your seat.
- You’ll then be introduced to your Alchemist, who will go through what you’d like to achieve with the session and how best they can create your dream look. All of our styling team are experts in their field, so they can combine your preferences with the hottest trends to create a dramatic look that wows.
- They’ll whisk you off to our luxe Hair Spa, where you can unwind while they massage your head and replenish your hair with your choice of treatment.
- You’ll then be seated at our blow dry bar, where they’ll curate your finished style.
- You’re then free to take your time finishing your drinks and soak up our buzzing community atmosphere before you flaunt your new look to the world.
Blow Dry Prices
Prices for all our treatments are listed below. For any queries, please enquire online or give us a call on 01442 871184.
|Treatment||Alchemist||Senior Alchemist||Principal Alchemist||Creative Alchemist|
|Blow Dry Short – 30 minutes||28||32||39||46|
|Blow Dry Long – 45 minutes||35||40||47||57|
Hair Up: Prices begin @ £50
Wedding Hair: POA
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a blow dry?
Simply put, a blow dry session at Alchemy & I involves carefully styling the hair with a careful technique of hairdryer and rounded brush. A talented stylist will create fantastic volume to the hair’s roots and match an array of styles that you would struggle to achieve by yourself at home.
This doesn’t do any damage to the hair but instead helps it achieve its best appearance, which makes it an ideal treatment before a night out, wedding, or other special occasions.
How frequently should I get a blow dry?
The easy answer is, as often as you like! A good blow dry will last around a week, but depending on the style and thickness of your hair, this may differ. So don’t be afraid to ask us in person after your session on when we’d recommend that you come back.
Will my blow dry include a shampoo and wash?
All of our blow drys include a wash, plus a relaxing head and scalp massage.
How do I treat my new look?
Careful aftercare might be just as important as the blow-drying process itself. So there are a couple of things we recommend you do to prolong your new look.
Firstly, and most importantly, you’re going to want to keep your hair dry by staying out of the rain and wearing a shower cap when you need to take a shower. You may even opt to stick to dry shampoo, which will soak up any excess oil, avoid greasiness and keep your hair looking immaculate.
When you sleep, try to use a satin pillowcase, as this will reduce the chances of spoiling the new volume in your hair.
Can I book a group blow dry?
Absolutely you can! What better way to get ready for a night on the town than with your friends, a few drinks, and a full blow-dry experience. For group bookings, we ask that you give us a call beforehand so we can guarantee we can make room for your party size and ensure that you have the best experience at Alchemy & I.
136 High St, Berkhamsted HP4 3AT